1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

free t-shirts tomorrow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by landstroker51, Dec 18, 2004.

1. landstroker51

landstroker51 Banned

I had the t-shirts made and they were a big hit.
    It caused several large snow companies to form an alliance in this area - which means we are all going to be working on same level. But the lowballers will soon be history here!
    We figured this will get some of our businesses over the 1 millon dollar mark
    when this kicks in. SEE YA.
    By the way Free t-shirts tomorrow.

KSWART Member

What do the shirts say?
  3. SRGreenleaf

SRGreenleaf Junior Member

Yea what do the shirts say and kick those lowballers out
  4. lakeeffect

lakeeffect Senior Member

Can't let it go can you. :nono: If your service can't speak for itself maybe you shoyld re-evaluate.
  5. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

I'm missing something here! ?
  6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I must say, I'm sick of all the lowballer threads and now a t'shirt about them. :rolleyes:

7. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

landcare pa
    Registered User Join Date: Dec 2004

dear mr stroker im in pennsylvania here we do about $800,000 in snow removal i too was once a part timer when i first started my business 14year ago before most people even thought of snow removal as another business though competition suck`s at time sometimes you have to pick your chin and cheer up and move on find your niche maybe your losing jobs other than for lower prices try changing your attitude. people are more likely to want a positive person then a negative person. and remember there`s always a person willing to work cheaper,if you provide good service sell good service and remember one day the low baller's firefighter might be the guy pulling your ass out of a burning house or a car wreck. you cant blame a partimer for trying to make a few buck`s it might help pay for his truck a vacation with his family or for his wife too stay home with his kid`s .
  8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Anybody know why this is a fresh post instead of being tacked onto his last post? Now we are wasting time in two places! :gunsfiring:

And he is still talking about your Mom! :nono:
  9. caz41

caz41 Member

Stroker you think that just cuz you made a t-shirt that it is going to get people to quit plowing. Oh wait I forgot you formed an alliance with some of your groupies and made t-shirts. Sounds like it should be about as strong as the U.N. by my estimates. Maybe someone should alert the Whitehouse, the down with the lowballers revolution has begun and there is no stopping them. :help:
  10. landstroker51

landstroker51 Banned

This site is lame anyway - should be called lowballersite.
  11. dpildner

dpildner Junior Member

:cool: Just my opinion, but I have some real doubts that landstroker51's real age is 36. How many 36 year olds use the word lame or act this way.
    I agree let people rate your ability by your reputation. I may only plow my drive and my parents, but I am a Electrician by trade. I have no lack of work, tho there are a lot of peple that do their own electrical and for their friends (undercutting me). Just my 2 cents.

Dave :salute:
  12. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

i say ban him if were all sick of him -and hes not contributing to the good of plowsite :salute:
  13. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

He's banned. :nod:
  14. caz41

caz41 Member

He never did tell us what the t-shirts say, I doubt he even made any. If the site is so "lame" then why are you here? :cry: