1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free snow training opportunity in Chicago this June

Discussion in 'Networking' started by SIMASTAFF, Mar 1, 2011.

1. SIMASTAFF

SIMASTAFF Sponsor
    from Midwest

Hi all,
    I wanted to make sure you all were aware of an opportunity through SIMA to receive $500 cash and a full free registration to our 14th Annual Snow & Ice Symposium this June. We created the Big Shots competition specifically with folks at plowsite in mind, as a way to hopefully send one of you to the Symposium for free who otherwise would not or could not attend due to cost.

All you have to do is take a photo of you, your crew, your dog, etc. with a Snow Business magazine in it (if you don't have a copy email me at Brian@sima.org and we'll mail you one), and submit it here: http://goplow.com/bigshots-contest/

Once you submit it, we will put your photo up (upon approval, keep it clean lol!), and you will be part of the competition...people can rate and comment on photos, and a winner will be chosen based on popularity/votes and by creativity, humor etc.

Right now we have a whopping 1 entry, so your odds of winning right now would be 1 in 2...we hope to get some interest, as we think this is a great opportunity for someone to attend the show and make cost a non-issue for them. I know that if you plow snow and you come to our show, you will get some quality information and see some great equipment on the trade show floor.

Sincerely,
    Brian K. Birch
    Assistant Executive Director
    Brian@sima.org

2. bradlewislawnca

bradlewislawnca Member

Was just thinking the other day about signing up... Cost from Albany is about $500 per guy...