1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free Shipping and 10% discount on Normand Snowblowers in April

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Apr 2, 2013.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

If you're thinking about a snow blower for next winter now is the best time to order one! 10% off and FREE SHIPPING on any Normand Commercial or Industrial unit ordered during April 2013!!!

For more details please email Steve@fargosnow.com and I'll be happy to help you. Or you can call/text me at 218-205-7198

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Here's a great video of the industrial blowers. http://youtu.be/wOgzezC6nZM

A 10% discount on these, and Free Shipping.... yeah the savings here are HUGE... don't miss out!

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

This deal is worth $1000's, don't miss out! It will be the best deal of the year. Shipping alone can run $1000-$1500 and it's FREE until the end of the month PLUS get a 10% discount!!

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

People are taking advantage of this deal and ordering up Normand snowblowers! Hurry if you want in on the best deal of the year on Normand Snowblowers. Email me at steve@fargosnow.com for your free quote!