1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free Replacement Decal offer?

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by plowguy43, Jul 28, 2014.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Just after the season ended I got an email from Snowdogg offering a free replacement decal for the front of my plow. I filled out the form and emailed it back, I still haven't received anything?

Now - this is a free deal so I said "sure" but I'm not upset in the least as my decal is long gone and on one of my wings I still have the protective wrap that was on it from the factory (was cold when I put it together and it wouldn't peal off in one piece, so I said forget it and left it on - that was 4 seasons ago).

So no big deal, but just wondering if these were ever sent out?

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I ordered one about three or four weeks ago, and when I ordered mine they said that it would take up to six weeks (if I remember right). I'm not real worried about it. But if they get it to me before the snow files I'll be happy.

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah I'm not really worried about it either and it makes no difference to me on my opinion about the company either - I thought it was pretty nice they even made the offer. Just was wondering if they were in fact shipping them out or if possibly my submission didn't go through.

4. JustJeff

I got an email from them after I ordered mine confirming that they got my request.

5. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

I pulled my sticker off as soon as I got it. Looks better without it I think.

6. JustJeff

Pics please, with and without.

7. mossman381

8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Yup, looks better.

9. JustJeff

I think you're right as well. Might have to just take mine off and leave it.

10. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

They should be free in the 1st place anyhow. Why should I pay to promote your brand? I once paid for Tshirt from a place from the forum that sells fisher parts. But I needed the free shipping so it made sense lol.

11. mossman381

A good business person would agree with you. I think Western will send out new decals for free. If I was Snowdogg I would cut the dog pic and the Buyers off the decals for the blade. Too much going on. Just put the Snowdogg on it.