1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free Regular Sized Cans of Fluid Film

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

This offer is good for anyone within the US who has tried or wants to try Fluid Film! Until Midnight tonight on our FACEBOOK PAGE, we are offering free samples in appreciation for all your support over the years! To take advantage, LIKE our page and follow the instructions. Offer good while supplies last so take advantage before they are all gone!

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Keep on hating the Canadian's Dano! haha

3. Dano50

from CA

It's not hate, it's just geography! I promise. :)

4. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

i liked you, how do i follow instructions?!!

edit: i did it! thanks!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If I like Joy better do I get more?:)

6. Dano50

from CA

If you like Joy better than what??

7. grandview

That bearded guy who is pushing FF for the company;)

8. Dano50

from CA

Let's see what that gets you. :p

9. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe FF could get some coupons to us Canadians so we could try FF without sellling our first born. You think thats possible Dano50? $10off then I'd only have to pay $6.00 plus tax to try FF I'd try/buy a can then.

10. grandview

there is only one distributor in Canada for FF,right? Maybe all you guys need to bomb him with e mails ,phone calls,letters telling them you would buy tons of it ,but the price is killing you. Maybe tell them they will makeup in quantities as a opposed to a few cans sold.

11. BC Handyman

You got his phone # or email? I'd be on that boat, I'm buying lots of equitment I'd like to protect with the "best" product, but I dont have the budget for the "best" product.

12. BC Handyman

I'd think that FF head offices could autherize coupons that us canadians would be able to use here, despite what the canadian distributer wants. What does this canadian distributer have the final say over everything that comes into canada. You are right though Grandview, buy them being so greedy here, there are loosing $. Sure shipping might be costly, but I'm sure FF canada would be making more $ by lowering prices a bit & making more sales. They dont have to cut prices in half, but more in line with US

13. NickT

NickT Senior Member

How much does it cost in Canada?

14. EliteJ

EliteJ Member

Here in Canada it is $11.99-$15.99 per can retail. Kind of expensive but I have found a few suppliers that will sell cheaper by the case.

15. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I am a day late on finding this thread,, I love this stuff

16. BC Handyman

I cant find it cheaper then $15/can usually $15.99 cant even get the big pails. Nobody to haggle with either, since only places that have it here are 2 big box stores.