1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FREE Lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mowerpan, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Federal signal strobehawk. CAN ONLY BE PICKED UP, NO SHIPPING IT.

A guy on another forum is moving and can't take it with. It's free, just can only be picked up. If interested contact me and I'll put ya in contact with him.

lightbar.jpg

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Ahhh. If only you would ship it I would take it!!!!! Good luck, hope you are able to get rid of it.

3. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

I'll take it,,camlandservices@yahoo.com

I'm in michigan and will make a road trip...

You can also Pm me if you need too.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  4. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

If this is still available let me know, a friend of mine live up near there and can probably pick it up for me.

5. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

O crap guys. I forgot to mention it needs to be picked up in cumming, georgia. Not where i live. Come on theres snow in georgia:)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  6. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Is it still available? If it is I will check with a friend that lives in GA to see if he cane pick it up and send it to me.

7. Mowerpan

Mowerpan Senior Member

Still available I belive. Its a buddy on another forum. He just needs it gone. If your interested contact me.

8. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Will your friend ship it if I pay the shipping?

9. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

yeah i will pay the shipping and handeling i just cant get out to georgia we are getting a a big storm tommorow. does your buddy have a phone number or email if so contact me at richardsoucie@yahoo.com

10. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

If he will ship it to me give me a call so we can work out the shipping. Tom (616)889-1133.

11. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

georgia

i want that where in GA my parents live there let me know asap thanks

12. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Is it still avabailable? If so my brother will be going to FL in the next week or wek and a half.