1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FREE Invoices for your business

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I was making these invoices for a local landscape company and was producing around 2500 a month. the guy backed out of the contract because he is going to a new software system and it will not take these invoices. I have about 10 thousand of these invoices and I have no use for them, if you want some to use with your printer just pay for postage and I will send as many as you want (roughly $1.50 per 100)

if you want your company name/logo on them shoot me a pm and we can make something work. I have full color capabilities ($6500 Xerox color laser printer) There is about $100 in paper-toner and time in these and I dont want to throw them away if someone can use them

[​IMG]

2. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

Nate,

Do you have a way to consecutively number the forms? Also, how many parts (copies) are they?

You did a great job on them. Hate to see them wasted also. Shoot me some more info.

kinkade@jorsm.com

3. MSC

MSC Member

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

give me address to send postage, I'll take 300

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Nate Clevenz
    1009 Nela Pky.
    Toledo Ohio 43615

Need anything on top? company name/addy/logo?

oh and they are just single part lazer/inkjet forms and I dont have any way to number them without doing it manualy

sence I now have this printer and in order to keep the reduced cost lease active I need to print 2000 pages of stuff each month, if you need ANYTHING done in high quality feel free to e-mail me, cover the paper and ink and it is yours

here is what my invoices look like[​IMG]

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Looks nice Nate! I'd take some but I use the Blizzard Buster.