1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free Gallon Fluid Film Special. Dec 12th thru the 14th at Mowpart.com

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by mowpartrep_2, Dec 12, 2007.

1. mowpartrep_2

mowpartrep_2 Junior Member
    from Texas

:nod:This Special is for Plow Site members only! Check it out! Buy a case of 11.75 oz cans(12 cans) And Ill Give you a gallon of fluid film FREE! That's right! A FREE Gallon of Fluid Film when you buy 12 cans at reg price. ( $7.50). Simply ad 12 cans to your cart and type in PS FREE GALLON in the comments box of your order and we will ship it out fast while supplies last. If I run out I'll order more and get it out to you as fast as I can. So get your Fluid Film now. Don't wait this sale is for 3 days only. Shipped to all U.S. locations via UPS ground only.

2. mowpartrep_2

from Texas

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Are you taking over for Dano?

4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

what about canada? tymusic

5. mowpartrep_2

from Texas

Sorry we don't ship to canada

Sorry we don't ship to canada

6. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

where's dano

grandview: " Are you taking over for Dano? "

7. mowpartrep_2

from Texas

Not taking over just Helping out.

Dano simply cannot be replaced! In many of dano's threads he refers you guy's to find Fluid Film at MowPart.com. I hope I didn't step on Dano's toe by posting in his thread? Mowpart.com is a dealer for Fluid Film. we keep all sizes in stock and can ship to all U.S. locations via UPS. We're very sorry but at this time we Do not ship to Canada. All of our orders for Fluid Film go out the same day unless stocks are unavailable. If stocks become unavailable? No Problem! I'll have more within 3 days then ship out to you. Thanks to Dano, Fluid Film Remains in the top 5 selling products at Mowpart.com. It's truly a great product! Mowpart.com truly thanks Fluid Film and Dano for all their Support and allowing us to be your Fluid Film Source. If you have any question about Mowpart.com Please call us at 972-635-7225 or email me at scott1@mowpart.com We are here from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m Monday-Friday CST. If you see us online at the top right of your screen Please feel free to click the live help button and one of our reps will assist you. :nod:

8. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

No problem whatsoever in posting the offer in our forum. That sounds like a heck of a deal! :drinkup:

I didn't mean to be so absent lately, but I've been doing the tradeshow circuit again. Just got back. :salute:

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Grandview thought something had happened to you, he was sad.:cry:

10. Dano50

from CA

And who says plow guys aren't sensitive...

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

welcome (Small).jpg

12. powerjoke

did anyone else order from mow-part and have they got it yet????????

ibought it because dano said it was o.k.

but that was 2 weeks ago and all i have to show for it is a credit card bill?

DANO is this company legit?:confused:

13. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Email/ Contact Mow Part

14. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Same problem but I got 5 e mails saying that I only ordered 1 can and I needed to order a case. Who just buys 1 can of fluid film? I have called my wife has called and we both have e mailed. no shipment.My wife has the screenshot of when she ordered the case to get the free gallon. I for 1 wont use mowerpart.com again.

15. Dano50

from CA

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I'll find out what is going on with your orders. Sorry if there have been any problems.

16. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

hello :salute:

17. mowpartrep_2

from Texas

Hey Guys!

Our ad States ad 12 cans to your cart and get the gallon free. All orders received with 1 can were canceled and credited or voided and an email was sent out to please resubmit order with 12 cans. If anyone has not received a credit please let me know and I'll take care of you promptly. If you have screen shots of your order Im sure that you will notice that it has 1 can. Very sorry for any trouble this may have caused. I will still honor this deal to anyone who had a problem. Email me at scott1@mowpart.com or call me at 972-635-7225 and ask for Scott. Currently we cannot edit orders once submitted so we have to void or credit them. within 2 weeks we will be able to edit orders submitted incorrectly and this will no longer be such a hassle. This is our 3rd year in business on the web however we have actually been in business for 30+ years as Four Brothers Outdoor Power in Royse City Texas. We are a Full Service New Holland Tractor Dealer. We carry Toro, Scag, Grasshopper, Ferris,Snapper,Gravely,Ariens and many more. We are constantly making changes to better serve our customers So please let me know if you have had any negetive experience with Mowpart.com and We will make the changes so that it won't happen anymore.

Thanks
    scott1@mowpart.com

18. powerjoke

I GOT MINE YESTERDAY:rolleyes: here is apic of my 12 cans and free Gallon

Well at least he is not "plugging" his company................O.H. wait LOL

am not interested in buying anymore from this company....i say if they want to make it right with P.S. and everyone that bought from the they need to send us a free gallon WITHOUT buying another 37cans:rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  19. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

No powerjoke it is you and I are morons and cant order right. They have been around 30 years and give great service. nice hat

20. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

Well at least he is not "plugging" his company................O.H. wait LOL

am not interested in buying anymore from this company....i say if they want to make it right with P.S. and everyone that bought from the they need to send us a free gallon WITHOUT buying another 37cans
    Attached Images

Hey PJ did they ever make this right for you?