1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free Fluid Film Samples!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Okay, here is your chance to try Fluid Film for free. If you have never tried it and live within the Continental United States, just PM me for your free sample can today.

Fluid Film will stop corrosion on all metals and will lubricate moving parts for extended periods of time. Without any solvents, Fluid Film will not evaporate, get gummy or tacky, or wash off a surface. You could take a hose and wash off a surface coated with Fluid Film and the product will still remain. It has an all natural lanolin base that actually imbeds into the pores of the metal.

Highly effective against corrosion caused by salts and fertilizers, Fluid Film is a top-notch chain protector and lube, and is most effective in corrosive or dirty atmospheres.

Fluid Film is an excellent lube and protectant for hedge trimmer blades. It will help to ease grass build-up under mower decks, as well as condition and waterproof your leather work boots!

There are too many applications to mention, due to the unique nature of the product. It is safe to use on paint, plastic and rubber, will not burn greenery, and will not freeze, making it an effective ice inhibitor and snow release agent.

It is non-conductive and is safe to use on electrical components. It will last at least a year protecting battery terminals.

Check out our website for more information at www.fluid-film.com.

You have nothing to lose but rust.

2. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

can i spray it inside the tailer hook ups or connections

3. Dano50

from CA

Absolutely. It will work very well. Just don't over apply, since Fluid Film is non-conductive.

4. muff

muff Junior Member

Dano,

I am a relatively new member with under the required number of posts to be able to PM, but would nonetheless like to try out some fluid film. Perhaps you would be kind enough to PM me to get my info. That would also give me an opportunity to ask you some questions about FF.

Thanks.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Make 2 more posts and you can PM Dano personally !

6. Dano50

from CA

I actually can't PM you until you reach that magic posting number. I tried and it didn't come up as an option.

Post, man, post! :drinkup:

7. muff

muff Junior Member

Thanks for the tip grandview!

8. muff

muff Junior Member

Dano,

I think this post will get me over the top as far as being able to PM goes. I'll try to PM you after this post.......