1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free driveway in Wilton, CT to who ever wants it.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Playboy, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

It makes $140 billed for 2-7". 8-13" = two plows. 14-20" = 3 plows. 21-26" = 4 plows

It's $100 for the driveway and $40 for salt. It's a long driveway but only the hill needs salt.
    We salt on the last pass so for an 18" storm she would get charged $340.

Our trucks cant do it. When we used the extended cab we had no issues but now we have a crew cab and two dump trucks and the dump trucks are too wide (dullie) and the crew cab is too long and cant make the turn on the circle part of the hill. I tried and put a big dent in the nurf bar. A single wheel dump truck can do it or a regular cab pick up and even the extended cab pick up can do it. If you're serious and want the driveway give me a call at 203-856-5602
    She has been my customer for the last 4 years. She always pays on time. The street she is on is Moriarity Drive in Wilton. You take Belden hill road to Old Huckleberry rd and its a right off that.

2. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Wish i was closer. Wilton is a bit out of the way for me.. Ill spread the word here around me.
    .( Danbury area )

3. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Do u do the ridgefield line? My landlord asked me if I could put her sons place on my list but I told her its way too far from all my houses. I've never seen the driveway so I can't say if its worth it or not but if ur interested ill try to get the info from her.

4. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Bump before the next snow fall....

5. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Are you asking me?
    if so it would depend what side of Ridgefield it was..

6. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Yeah I am. I think its on the danbury line. Ill post the address here when I get home.

7. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Ok. let me know.. Thanks....

8. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Sugar hollow rd. Danbury

9. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Wpw I'm giving away a good paying customer and no one jumped on it yet?...

10. pickupman96

pickupman96 Junior Member

I do the sugar hollow area if its still up, let me know i would be interested for sure

11. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Still is up. No one put a bid in. Its my land lords sons place so the bill is going to her. Ill pm u the house number and my land lords info. Look at the house and give her an estimate for the driveway and the walkway is there is a walkway. I've never seen the house. I only do norwalk, Wilton, Weston and westport. I have 34 houses to do and can't take on anything that far away from my route.

12. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Wont let me pm u. Give me a call.
    203-856-5602
    Edgar

13. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Bump..........

14. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

The free driveway in wilton has been given away.