1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free CDL tests

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by xtreem3d, Feb 16, 2013.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

2. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Link works Thanks

3. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Good for my friends Thanks for sharing.

I could never find any when I took my class A

4. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

I took the first test. Got 1 wrong. Why would I replace a tire just because a valve stem was cracked?

5. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

What were the other options?

6. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I missed three. I should mention tho that I've been drinking since around 8 pm and it is now 245am. Also I don't drive for a living, just move my equipment when needed.

7. jhenderson9196

Just go to the link and read number 6.

8. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

Okay now I understand what they are getting at with the valve stem. If you find a broken valve stem then the tire is flat and was driven on while flat. That will damage the sidewall of the tire and the tire can fail either on reinflation (zipper) or explode going down the road once it gets hot.

9. jhenderson9196

Don't they think I can tell when I have a flat? Cracked or damaged stems don't always leak. Get caught by DOT with a bad stem on a good tire, and you will wish you did a better pre-trip. Bogus question in my opinion.