1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

free bulk salt cincinnati

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ACA Landscaping, Mar 20, 2008.

1. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

hey guys its about time to get the final cleanup over for the winter i'll check for sure tommorrow but i believe i have at least a good 5 ton of bulk or more left over at one of my meijer stores in forest park across from bass pro. kept dry in shipping container i don't bother keeping stuff till next yr really have no place setup for it in the summer or the room to spare so if anyones local and has a place setup to store yr around there more than welcome to it i still have one of my bobcats in the container so i can meet and load it for ya . just need to get it cleaned out so i can have them come and pick up container. just a thought if nobody wants it ill just dump it at a buddys gravel pit like i did last yr. but with the great deals on salt this yr at 135 ton i'd hate to just dump it just principle but thought i try just let me know if anyones intrerested you can pm me or call me at 513-293-1195
  2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Man two weeks ago that would have been gold! But I know what ya mean about keeping stuff til' next year, its more of a hassel at times.
  3. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

What a shame!
    We'll need some tonite but Cinci is a bit of a drive for me!
    We're by Racine WI which is S.E. corner of the state.
  4. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

call eva.ns up and see if they want to buy it for say $200 per ton plus delivery
  5. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

You still have it? My buddy may want it. I personally have 4 ton myself I am giving him. Let me know, cause he will probably take it.:waving:
  6. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

yes still have it if anybody wants it there welcome to it.
  7. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I will let you know Monday evening if he wants it! :salute: Worst case scenario, would you be able to deliver it to my shop in fairfield?
  8. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Well, could you deliver it to in fairfield?
  9. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

prob i have is that my dump is currently set up with a vbox in it and really don't want to make trips back and forth with fuel and firing up vbox and letting it fly , i'd guess the only other thing is i could rent a dump trailer but thats still going to cost me . i know sunbelt right down the rd on rt 4 and bypass 4 they rent them for 40 for 4 hrs so didn't know if you have a truck to pull it with but thats an idea. if not i'd be interested in delivery it but not going to lose money giving it away not that i'm looking to make money but with time and fuel and rental i'd need to get 125 to get it to you. i have several people saying they want it but it seems like nobody coming up with a plan to get let me know i can do it tommorrow before the rain starts. 513-293-1195