1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FREE BEER!!! Sunday in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Networking' started by IMAGE, Aug 23, 2016.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

What are you doing this Sunday? Come visit my booth at PWX from noon-4pm Sunday for free beer! Ask for a free koozie too! https://www.apwa.net/PWX

Besides a keg in the booth, there will also be a Normand industrial snow blower and some skid steer snow tires to check out. Did I mention free beer?!

Oh yeah, my 3046r with the Zuidberg front PTO/3pt and a Normand Front Snow Blower will be at the show too, even more reason to come!

If youve never never been to an APWA show you should come and check it out. It's geared towards municipalities and it shows off a lot bigger equipment than you'd see at SIMA. At APWA it's a lot of big trucks, big spreaders, heavy duty drooling stuff.

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Free beer is tomorrow noon-4 in booth 220 at the Minneapolis Convention Center!
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Hey guys I've been at this show 2 days... And it's the best show I've been to in 5 years. If you're in the MSP area you should stop in tomorrow and check it out.