1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

free 36" blower in K.C. area BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by powerjoke, Oct 28, 2007.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i have a 36" snapper belt drivin 2stage brand new, i'll try to get pic's next day or two

but i am firm on the price LOL i will ship but you have to the truck come here as we have NO u.p.s. store handy

2. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

free

even I can afford that price. Where are u located. I'm just north of the kc int. airport. But make runs every weekend to Stockton.

3. powerjoke

i am in clinton, you go through here every weekend

i am south of clinton 4.5mi then west on sw451 3.5 miles call me nd i'll give better directions you can get my number off my website

RICK

4. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

better keep it . to blow all the snowplowing money in a pile. gonna be a good winter.1 big ice storm 4 days long

5. topdj

topdj Senior Member

let me get this right, your giving away a Toro snowblower?
    and its brand new?

6. kcplowmata

kcplowmata Senior Member
    from kc

we make too damn much money in kc so we donate to the needy like robinhood

7. loyboy

loyboy Member
    from KCMO

Will do powerjoke. Thanks.

8. powerjoke

no i am TRYING to give away a new blower,

it's a snapper and it is belt drivin, off of a lawnmower or something? i have ALL the peices i was going to put a hydro motor on it and use it on my rtv but i bought a toolcat

KC are you serious......SWEET.......i am just about ready we have one more new plow to have and a salter to buy and bring it on.....

if we get some and you don't call and i'll get you some work you too JAY and any other K.C. plower's we don't get much snow down here but last year we was deperately using farm equip and renting stuff

9. powerjoke

LOYBOY: i spoke with you several months back and you said you wanted this thing.......i still have it do you still want it

i just lowered the price.........i am throwing in a 5gal bucket of rocks ( :^)

10. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

i was wondering if you had a picture of it?

11. powerjoke

i'll try to remember to take one tomorrow

12. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Is this for tractor attachment?

how much it weight?

If it weight around 100 pound then I would pay for shipping so I can mod to fit john deer stx38

13. powerjoke

MILWAKEE: i think it weighs more than that but i will get the model# and stuff so you could look it up on the net and find out.

right now it still belong's to loyboy but if he don't respond in a couple of days it is free for the taking.

14. Milwaukee

That ok. Is your snowblower look like this? [​IMG]

15. Milwaukee

Hey I am still want know if this is gone now? Now we really need because this year we got lot snow so it get hard to plow heavy snow.

Did you find how much cost for shipping on that?

Thank