1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FREE 33x12.5xr17 Mickey Thompson

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jggarrettllc, Feb 25, 2006.

1. jggarrettllc

jggarrettllc Junior Member

I am giving away a set of four 33" Mickey Thompson Baja Radials. They are take-offs but have some tread left. I can post pics if you request. The only thing i ask is that you take the 4 trailer tires i have laying around a dispose of them..... I don't care how. The tires are located in Pickerington, OH 43147..........near Columbus, OH. They're free so take em'

jay

2. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

I might be intrested, are these just the tires or rims too. How far do you think it is from cleveland. Please post pics.

3. jggarrettllc

pics

I'll get pictures tomorrow, they are not on rims and are about 2hrs from cleveland. Try and map it on msn.com or something.

4. alexf250

alexf250 Member

I might be interested after I see pics

5. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

Ill take em right now! I'm in columbus ill come get em just say when ill pm you my phone #

6. jggarrettllc

Gone

The tires have been claimed

7. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

before and after.. sorry you cant see too much

no rub either thanks alot man

IMGA1015.JPG

IMGA0757.JPG