1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fredericton 12-9-09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Freddy130, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Just got back from the first round. God I wish my second truck was ready! Here are a few pictures, will get some more when I head out again.

2. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

Very nice. How do you like the V plow?
  3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics......good luck
  4. brbcbrent

brbcbrent Member

Nice job...I was watching that storm! Good luck! Which end of Fredericton are you in?
  5. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Thanks, don't think I'd know how to use a straight blade now they are worth every penny.

Thanks Tim, hows the season going? Spring like?:rolleyes:

We work primarly on the southside of Fredericton, only service two care homes on the northside.

Off for round two, first stop timmy's I can barley stay awake.

6. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

You're pi**ing me off. All it does here on the South Shore of Nova Scotia is tease you with a little snow then rain like hell! :)
  7. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

nice pics, congrats:drinkup:
  8. Newfie Ranger

Newfie Ranger Member

Nice Pictures Freddy. Looks like your one storm ahead of us a little further east in NL. We are supposed to get 5 cm on the Avalon today, but you know the way the weather in Atlantic Canada is, that could be 10 to 15 by the end of the day. Central are forcast for 10-15 cm.

Have fun with round 2 and hope you get your second truck soon.
  9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

That VXT looks nice on that truck. Looks like you got a nice snow, not like the soaking wet stuff we got.
  10. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

hey brother hows the back treating ya ? looks like a good storm , is your 2nd truck a new psd ?
  11. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

same with us here in the valley........ tymusic
  12. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

Which is weird, you guys generally get hit with a lot more than we do. I know, I grew up in Middleton. Can be teeming rain here, lots of snow in the valley...

13. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking pics and plow rig
  14. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

That's alot of snow. Nice truck and plow!
  15. theonlybull

it's been that way for the last year or two... must be global warming:laughing: sure don't feel like it tonight.

middleton eh, the Mrs. is from just outside of middleton. on the middle road
  16. Freddy130

Freddy130 Senior Member

Back isn't doing to bad, probably am over doing it, but things need to get done! no the new truck is a gasser, couldn't find any 7.3s reasonably priced without a million miles on them, oh well maybe next time? Hows your season going?

Here are the rest of the pictures, probably boring everyone looking at the same truck, sorry.

Thanks for the comments,

17. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

nice looking setup. sweet combo
  18. theonlybull

definatly not boring.... just wish we had some over here. heck, if i could afford the ferry, i'd come over and help ya lol
  19. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

tymusicLooks like your having fun!!!!!!!!! We had ours too this past Wed and Thursday. Good Luck through the rest of the season.
  20. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

my season not going to bad .i don't wanna jink's it .got 2 storms in so far maybe one tomorrow hopefully ? man that new boss thorws the snow nice . hey i still have my 7.3 for sale lol payup