1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

frederick md

Discussion in 'Networking' started by salopez, Dec 9, 2013.

1. salopez

salopez Senior Member

hey guys.

I have a customer that just threw a site at me in Frederick md. its a hotel. no walks just plow and salt. pays nicely. very easy, over by cracker barrel.

let me know if you are interested.

2. Midatlanticpowe

Midatlanticpowe Junior Member

Damn, I wish I had seen this earlier to help you out. We hardly did anything besides Salt our accounts down here in Annapolis area. Actually got bored because we were right on the border of getting something good. I know you got hit hard up that way. 6-7 inches?

3. salopez

salopez Senior Member

it felt like 10 the way it came down.

4. Midatlanticpowe

Midatlanticpowe Junior Member

Make that money while you can. Theres supposed to be more coming overnight into tomorrow.

5. mega10cab

mega10cab Senior Member

Im in Green Valley, available for plowing. No spreader though. Looking for work. 2010 Cummins with a boss 8' straight blade.

6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

These type of jobs will require GL ins. You don't want to be sued for a slip and fall.