1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Frankenstein

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by chrisby316, Dec 16, 2009.

1. chrisby316

chrisby316 Senior Member

What happens when you have an extra 11 year old truck, 12 year old sander, and 15 year old plow? You make another plowing beast!

:yow!::waving:wesport:)

Mit plow pic 1.jpg

Mit plow pic 2.jpg

Mit plow pic 3.jpg

Mit plow pic 4.jpg

Mit plow pic 1.jpg

Mit plow pic 2.jpg

Mit plow pic 3.jpg

Mit plow pic 4.jpg

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That sure is a beast. I don't see in the pics how you can tilt the cab now. The mount doesn't look hinged.

3. chrisby316

chrisby316 Senior Member

the mount isnt hinged. we did the servicing before we mounted the frame. the frame can be taken off in less than 15 minutes. but we did notice that it would not be able to tilt while the plow was mounted.

4. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Nice! But lets get some pics of the rest of the fleet.

5. chrisby316

chrisby316 Senior Member

one currently in the shop. 2 others have plows off, other one just sitting pretty. hoping to get pics of the whole fleet in the next couple days

6. TommyMac

TommyMac Senior Member

I want it.....I love them cab-overs....What a pissa plow truck

7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

It's called a money maker!

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Nice looking rig.

9. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

You said it plowing beast! i'll take two! For a truck that is 11 years old, sander 12 years and the blade is 15 i know you really take care of your equipment! It all looks to be in good shape..

10. chrisby316

chrisby316 Senior Member

The bed on that truck is in REALLY rough shape but it runs great and only has 94k on the odometer. havent used it yet but i know it will push any pile i put in front of it.

11. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

i had a fuso for plowing i loved it as long as there was weight in the bed 2wd sucks for snow just me though .
    That plow sticks way to far out from the truck western makes a universal mount that worked on mine all i did was lower the lights and then i was able to tilt the cab foward That set up looks scary

12. syzer

syzer Member

Looks awesome, we loved running the nqr with a 9' myers, pushed awesome! Visibility is unmatched!