1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FRANKENPLOW

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by finnegan, Jan 5, 2001.

1. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

just finished the last welds on my mutt plow, It worked out nicer than I thought it would- an 8ft western pro plow on a meyer lift frame. I dont know if its lighter than meyers c-8 but it seems to lift alot faster now ,dont have the specs for the pro plow but I,m guessing 400-425lbs?

I'm gonna have fun explaining what type of plow it is (meyerstern)???

2. Yardworks

Yardworks Senior Member

Whatever works, works. You can call it the Deluxe Finnegan Pro Plow special.

3. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

we'll see how good it works before i put the old finnegan trademark on it

4. Tim1075

Tim1075 Senior Member

I believe my 7.6 pro plow weighs about 650

5. yardsmith

yardsmith Senior Member

call it a Westmeyer!

6. Psyclopse

Psyclopse Member

I have just the opposite on one of my trucks- Westen mount and lift and a Meyer 7.5 plow. Works good for driveways.

7. Iceman

Iceman Member

How about a 8.5' Western Pro Plow on a Fisher hitch. Bought a 91' 2500 Chevy a few years back with 109,000m. for a second plow truck. Now with 251000m. and the same equipment pushing snow she's still a gem. Do ole chevy's ever die? How about ole Fishterns?