1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Frame?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 88plowcharger, Feb 11, 2008.

1. 88plowcharger

88plowcharger Junior Member
    from NH

hello, i was wondering if someone could give me info or a diagram on what the plow fram consists of for an 88 ramcharger, i was looking on the meyer site but they only give the A frame info from what i can find im more looking for how it attaches to the truck.

thanks in advance!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

3. 88plowcharger

88plowcharger Junior Member
    from NH

well im not sure what im looking for either lol, part of the plow frame on this old rig broke so im trying to figure out the best way to fix it or replace it but i can tell you it doesnt look like that mount you linked to and also posted a pic in another thread so heres what it looks like(dont laugh) lol i know its not the greatest shot of it but im pretty sure its what you may call homemade lol, so some info: the part that broke attached to the truck itself not part of the a frame
    [​IMG]

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Does look homemade by the pic...time to get the welder out :).