1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Four Wheeler with Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lemonds, Feb 13, 2003.

1. lemonds

lemonds Junior Member
    from va

Was wondering what would be a good 4 wheeler to use to push snow. Also do they make a hydraulic plow for them also.

2. Got Snow

Got Snow Senior Member

something like 400cc and up 4x4. i think they use the winch to raise and lower

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

4. Waterchikn

Waterchikn Senior Member

Search

You want to do a search on that subject. I remember alot of threads that had very good information about the 4 wheelers with plows. A friend of mine as a 660 Grizzly with the Cycle country "State" plow. It is controlled by the winch (Up and down) but you have to manually angle it. It works AWESOME, but a urethane edge would be much better than the little steel one that they provide. Perfect for sidewalks. He did the whole block in about 10 minutes, both sides of the street. Still do a search on that subject though.......

5. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i use a yam.wolverine 350 4x4

50" plow i use a winch to lift it but they also sell a manual kit
    like you would see on a lawn tractor

works great just ordered a u edge hopefully it will keep me from getting shot over the handlebars when i hit an uneven sidewalk

cardoctor