1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Found this on Craig's List...lots of equipment

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

i saw that add also the bad thing is i have to wait until next year to buy a plow

3. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

that international is only a 4300? bet that little trucks been worked.

you cant get a plow. okay. why? lots of banks around.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Maybe he wants another year to build his business before he takes on any debt? Or perhaps he just wants to build enough capital so he can walk in and pay cash. I'm sure he's got his reasons...

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Thats what im saying. I hate owing people (or banks) money. Why give someone more of your hard earned money with interest payments. Personally i dont buy anything unless i have the cash to pay for it.

Before someone chews my head off....Yes i understand why people takes loans...personally i dont like making payments.

6. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

the reason i am not getting a plow this year is because i like to have a good ammount of savings before winter comes i didnt really think it was a wise idea to buy a plow this winter. but instead my boss offered me a job plowing with one of his trucks so i am going to "learn the ropes" this winter then start on my own next winter. and ya i refuse to take a loan out for anything with a job as unsteady as snow removal.