1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Found this funny

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Red_Rattler, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

2. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Couldn't of said it better myself.

3. G.Landscape

G.Landscape Senior Member
    from Ontario

haha....wow that was the laugh I needed.

4. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Thats funny for sure.

5. GM Landscape

GM Landscape Junior Member

Sounds like someone thought he was gonna get rich by this year and live the high life on the beach.

6. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

Who only puts 20 dollars in gas in at a time? And I would love to buy a brand new plow for 5500 bucks.......

Suppose he actually has commercial liability? Or was he just talking about auto insurance?

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

That dude doesn't have a clue. OK? He must have said that 100 times. I like how he has "n/c" written all over the list of customers. LOL Then he actually goes and plows friends and family free. What a idiot.

8. lilpusher

lilpusher Senior Member
    from Indiana

He won't last at that pricing.

9. JimMarshall

JimMarshall Senior Member
    from NW PA

I love how he goes on about how he can't afford new stuff....... Well he would be able to if he would quit being a low balling ftard.

10. G.Landscape

G.Landscape Senior Member
    from Ontario

Anyone looking for a Curtis plow and Chev....I know where you might be able to find one cheap in the spring.....haha.

11. GM Landscape

GM Landscape Junior Member

That's the kinda guy that wants $16k for it cause its "in great shape".

12. Plow More

Plow More Senior Member

That was frustrating to watch. He almost gets it, but not quite. "Here is another thing you have to buy, the notepad to write **** on" If a $4.95 memo book is a notable expense in your plow operation I dont know what to tell you.

13. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

You guys laugh, but most homeowners will see that vid and say "gee, never considered that.."..

14. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

That's what I'm thinking. Regardless, he pointed out a lot of good things.

15. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

i have been watching this guys vids for a while and he is a poor home autobody mechanic that works in his own shop next to his house. he has been plowing for 20 + years and has no equipment payments but he has to pay for his gas and he plows on the side for extra child support cash and he needs the money
    i am not condoning low balling but maybe the prices in that area of upstate new york have been that low because there is usually a lot of competition and snow so they can still usually come out on top
    you guys sure are quick to judge off one video

16. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

Sounds like its time to find a real job and quit playing on youtube then...

17. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

So for the guys who plow for beer money, you're fair and reasonable businessmen. For those of you who plow for a living, you're highway robbers.

18. homebuilt

homebuilt Junior Member

"okay" ;-)

19. Flawless440

Flawless440 PlowSite.com Addict

Wow.. that is funny.. I have a $100 Min. don't touch drives.. He needs to spend more time plowing and less time driving cross town for a $20 drive or a free B.... My family dosent ask for help intill days after the event... They know when its snowing its Game Time...

20. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

I wonder why he's even documenting the freebies...to make himself look busy?