1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Found this 810 & truck for $2000!

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by mr hydroseed, Jan 17, 2008.

1. mr hydroseed

mr hydroseed Member

I'm so tempted, but I don't think my wife would let me live to see morning. I think this is a great deal for someone or a great headache, either way I just wanted one of you guys to have a chance at it before its gone. Let me know if you buy it and you can thank me if the truck makes it to your house. If its a piece of crap, I told you so!xysport
  2. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

Am I missing something. I don't see a truck or a plow or a link to anything.
  3. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

If there was a link I would probably be drivng to pick it up right now.
  4. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

that guy is 30 mins from me and the truck has been sitting for 2 years. just some info
  6. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

Did I read the FAWR in the ebay pic at 38xx??
  7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Yes 3850 is what is was rated at!
  8. PLM-1

PLM-1 Senior Member

I would say the front end has held up pretty well then with a 1000lbs plow hanging off the front for 4 years. That's nearly a third of the FAWR!
  9. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing Senior Member

he hit something on the left side there in those pics and he hit it hard:help:
  10. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

New 65amp alternator (2 months ago) -New starter (2 months) -New battery (2 months electrical gremlins. Is the hood bent like that from the factory or is that from the plow? What size screwdriver do you need to start it ?
  11. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

My guess is that it had been sitting for awhile and the hinges were rusty, then he tired to shut the hood and it buckled in front of the hinge and he didn't try fix it for the pictures!
  12. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

lik e isaid its been sitting for 2 years

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

are the leaves in the back for ballast:jester: