1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

found a snowblower

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by clark lawn, Oct 31, 2009.

1. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

While we were doing leaves the other day one of my guys tells me a nieghbor just put a snowplower to the curb for the trash and lt looks new.I walked over and looked at itand the guy comes out and tells me he bought it 2 years ago and only used it 2or 3 times as he is to old and just gets plowed out. Told me if i want it to take it that it runs great. I wheeled it back to my truck and took it back to the shop with us, put some gas in it primed it a few times and pulled the rope and it fired right up. I is a single stage Ariens and it is like brand new. Now i have one for every truck.

2. LittleJohn

LittleJohn Junior Member

just for the record:

I hate you.

LittleJohn

3. fireball

fireball PlowSite.com Veteran

won't he feel stupid when he dicovers that his present contractor USM can't find a sub to do his driveway for 15% less