1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fort Collins Colorado Sub-Contract Work

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ESEnterprises, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ESEnterprises

ESEnterprises Junior Member
    from Iowa

I will be wrapping up my concrete business here in Iowa and moving to Fort Collins Colorado some time in November with my wife (she already has a job). I am looking for work as a subcontractor as it will probably be to late for me to secure my own accounts. I have run three plow trucks since 2003, I have not decided if they are all coming or if they will be sold here with my contracts.

I will be in Fort Collins on September 25th and 26th and would be very interested in talking about potential work.

I can be reached at 563-210-4031 anytime.

When does the snow season typically get going out there?

Eric Swab
  2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

expect snow around halloween...and the season going on till late April.
  3. ESEnterprises

ESEnterprises Junior Member
    from Iowa

Thanks for the info, do you have any names of the bigger companies that use subcontractors? I am going to call the companies listed on the Internet (dexknows, yellowbook, etc.) to hopefully make some contacts.