1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Forsale - 2006-2010 Dodge 2500 Truckside - Western

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EGLC, Oct 3, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Western Ultra Mount truck-side came off a 2006 Dodge 2500 but from my understandings it will fit from '06 - 2010 and possibly 2011s?

I have everything but the receivers & joystick.

Truck side 3-plug wiring for plow + isolation module
    Truck side mounts

$550.00 for both plus shipping

I NEED Western 3-plug wiring for a 2001 Dodge 2500

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  2. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

you were right wiring looks new

Whats up bro? When i spoke to you today you werent kidding that the wiring looks as good as the plow. I was a little disappointed that your selling just the harness and mount now but i guess i cant blame you. Anyway im moving on w/my quest for a plow. Let me know in next day or so if you change your mind ill come pick up . Thanks

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Kevin will do. Like I said the 8'6 sold on me and this plow is just too nice to give up. But if I do decide to sell it you'll be the first to know.

Jared

4. paradiselawn31

paradiselawn31 Junior Member

I have an 06 dodge 2500. I sold one of my F-250 and have the uni-mount western plow from that truck and I am wanting to put that plow on the Dodge. Is what you are selling what I need and what else do I need to operate with that plow?

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

no longer for sale using on my 2003

2008-2011? GMC 8 Lug Caps BRAND NEW - $85.00 SHIPPED for set of 4

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  6. paradiselawn31

paradiselawn31 Junior Member

Try updating info. so we don't waste our time for nothing