1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Former sponsor who sold equipment in Chicago

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by IA snoman, Jan 28, 2009.

1. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

I was hoping that someone could help me find a former sponsor from here. They were from the Chicago area and seemed to have some good prices on plows, spreaders, etc.
    Chris.

2. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

who is it ?

3. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

4. IA snoman

IA snoman Senior Member
    from Ia

Yep thats it Thanks!

5. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

6. Snow2Go

Snow2Go Senior Member
    from Chi

That place is not better on prices then Central Parts, they are ignorant on the phone and expensive! Did I forget to mention they charge a Winter Tax when buying plows!

7. TigerSnow

TigerSnow Junior Member

I want to know what you mean by them charging a winter tax. I know a lot of people who have bought plows from them this year and said nothing about a winter tax.

8. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

NO WAY is CPW cheaper. Tim Wallace is WAY cheaper when buying plows. I bought mine this year in December and it was 40% less. Yes i said 40%. I was shocked. CPW will never get my money. They are insane with their prices

9. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

I was looking at them for a plow too

10. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

$700.oo cheaper for the Western MVP 8 1/2 then CPW is.

Looking at prices it seems they have online prices lower then I could find any place else for new.

11. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

When I bought mine they said their website pricing was from last year. That they never updated it. I'm not sure if it is still true, but Wallace was the cheapest around. I got 5 prices in the area too