1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Form Needed

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Lux Lawn, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for a form that I can use for keeping track of commercial lots after they are plowed.
    Looking for something with the date, drivers name, time in, time out.
    Does anyone have anything they are willing to share?
  2. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

do you have microsoft excel?

no offense but i could make one in about the time it took me to post this.
  3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Yea, no kidding. He just said everything he needs to make his own excel sheet with the important info to him. All of my route sheets for every truck are on excel. Drivers name, truck number, route details, date, start time, end time, additional notes.
  4. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

Could you make me one? I can't use Excel to save my life. :nod:
  5. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Are you serious?
  6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hi Lux Lawn
    Send me a email address to flykelley930@aol.com and I will email you a copy of mine.
    Please put plowsite in the subject line.

Regards Mike
  7. Woodland

Woodland Senior Member

How about doing it the old fashioned way...a piece of paper, a ruler and a pen! I'm amazed at some of the questions that get asked on here.
  8. murray83

murray83 Senior Member

Ha the "Hi! I just won a 5 acre lot and have no clue what to do" posts will soon appear once the snow flies :rolleyes:

But yeah try the search feature and look up route list or drivers log I believe many have given samples before