1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Forgot to mention it, but WOW!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bolensdriver, Jan 25, 2005.

1. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

The day before yesterday, I was in Claremont, NH and they were using this awesome sidewalk tractor. The cab was mounted in the front... and I think it had lime green color plus black. It had a snowblower on it. It articulated. It was not a Holder and not a MT Trackless. It was similar in size.. maybe a bit smaller. Had a rear-mounted drop spreader like the MT and Holder. Anyone possibly know the brand? Thank-you.

Sincerely,
    Jake

2. bolensdriver

3. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

I figured you have been on here long enought to realize that this section is a FOR SALE section!

4. bolensdriver

Yeah, my mistake. Sorry. Moderators, could you please move this? I was looking to where I posted it and wondered why I couldn't find it.

Plow Meister, you don't have to be a jerk about it. I made a mistake on to where to post it.

Ban Plow Meister

Last edited: Jan 25, 2005
  5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't think we want to do that, Chris is one of the most knowlageable members of this site. I enjoy his posts, he knows alot about trucks in general and can give great "technical" help to those having problems. I think he contributes greatly to the forum, sometimes we need to ask that question of oursealves "are we contributing positive info here", and if you can answer yes and others agree then your doing well. If not well, it needs attention.

bolensdriver
    I understand you are upset and in some cases maybe rightfully so, i would not want inappropriate material left in my inbox either. But you are not making any friends by putting "Ban Plow Meister" in your signature after he mentions a mistake that you admit you made. Just relax a little, this is what got you in trouble when you were Cigam you do make it a thing to keep going after certin members. Just let it go instead of putting immature remarks in your signature. Iam not bashing you, i think we are on OK terms now iam just saying that if you ask for maturity from others be mature yourself. Iam not saying that you caused all these problems just try to relax. Thats my only input i can't believe how far this has gone, i have tons of snow and more work to do so thankfully i did not have time to be stupid myself. Again, iam not bashing you, iam just saying as a fellow member of plowsite that you need to stop taking little shots at people (like your sig about plow meister) if you want this major conflict as it has turned into to end. I have done plenty wrong here, iam not perfect, iam just saying that your fighting a loosing battle trying to argue here. I strongly suggest that you change your signature ASAP, you would think after talking to the moderators yourself and calling on them for help that you would try to change your ways a litte. Just my .02 and probley my only .02.

6. bolensdriver

Well, read his signature.

*edit*
    nevermind, he changed it. Can't edit my post, sorry. Tried.

I know you arn't bashing me. I just don't like it when people bother me. People don't know what Repo did... yet certainly jumped on me when I laughed at him.

Sincerely,
    Jake

7. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Thank You
    That definately was not helping. Iam not picking sides, you have the right to get upset. Some argue that you got involved in stuff that was not your business and now they are in things that are not their business. Ie conflict between you and repo. Nobody has been perfect here including myself but the argument that you involved yourself in other peoples business in the past (positive comments about Big Nate.. why are they mad?) is no argument that can be used against you because they (the ones complaining about you) have done it now. Hell we all do it, its the internet we are all members nothing is private. You want private there are *private* messages and E-Mail.

The Last thing I want to do in this MESS is take sides and iam not. I really don't have a problem with anyone on this site. Sometimes you don't like one person and they happen to be another members friend and a bunch of people team up on you. Iam speaking hypertheticly now not necessarily related to current issues here. Iam just adding some input as an observer. I see how stupid iam to argue with people like i have in the past, iam trying not to do it anymore. We live up to 2,500 Miles apart (even further to our Alaska members), so with that in mind is it worth making assumptions about peoples personal lives? Only a few individuals or groups of individuals have actually met eachother, if we were all face to face, we would all have some common ground (snowplowing) and probley be friends.