1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Forgot to exit plowsite!

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by windmill, Sep 16, 2003.

1. windmill

windmill Senior Member

Sorry guys, but every now and then I'm on plowsite and the boss comes around and pulls me away from the computer to do some work around the house. :realmad:
    When that happens I forget to exit plowsite and therefor probably am the direct cause of the busy server you occasionally talk about. I'm sure I'm the only one who does this so when it happens in the future don't think or say anything nasty about me just feel sorry for me and realize the boss has pulled me by the ear to do more house work.:cry:
    They wanted equal rights and I have been more than willing for my wife to make up all the missed work men have had to do for women in the past, but no she wants me to do some too. It's a rough life.
  2. szorno

szorno Senior Member

Hey Windmill,
    do what I did. I got my wife her own truck, and painted it what she chose. Good investment. We work together well, and she does excellent work.:nod: purplebou She may be more sympathetic...
  3. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

I'm not quite sure but just having the site open on a browser does not create any server queries..... so, that would not cause ANY additional server use.

Pierre said (just the other day) that he was checking into tweaking the server to resolve the 'server to busy' error... I talked to Sean tonight and he mentioned a server upgrade might be coming very soon. We are already have a dedicated P4 with gobs of Ram (at least a gig)... but, might have to get a dual Xeon or something like that.... Whatever it needs, I'm sure Sean will get er done.
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

Im hopeing plowsite will be running 100% soon