1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Foreman needed: Danbury, CT - Spring 09

Discussion in 'Networking' started by BSDeality, Feb 3, 2009.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Just figured I'd start looking now for the spring. I was just informed one of my guys was offered a full time gig by his winter job which he'll be continuing with in the spring. He was going to be promoted this year to maintenance crew leader.

We're a smaller landscape company, we work primarily in Ridgefield and our shop is in Bethel. last year we were 80% maintenance and 20% installs, with the economy the way it is, I suspect the percentages to change to roughly 90/10.

Looking for a crew leader to run a 2-3 person crew. This is a hands on position. Duties will be Spring Cleanups/Mulching/Mowing/Fall Cleanups/etc. Crew leader is directly responsible for all properties under his/her care. CL will be given company phone & email for direct client interaction. Company vehicle a possibility as well. Looking for someone with a few years industry experience ready to grow with our company. Pay to be determined by experience. Average weekly workload is 50-55hrs in the spring, 40-45hrs summer and 40-45 in the fall.

Winter Duties will be plowing & salting, hours vary by storm.

Contact
    Matt at statelinelandscaping.com or
    203-948-4688