1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Forecast for Saturday night!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Young Pup, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

2. BigBlu250

BigBlu250 Junior Member

Yeah, we just suited up the trucks at work for battle this weekend. Loaded down with salt, plows installed, parked inside where it's nice and warm. But you know how it is, we're ready for it and it probably won't materialize:rolleyes: . The one thing I don't like about winter around Columbus is the lack of snow, mostly gray skies and cold 'til April. If it's gotta be cold and crappy out, might as well have some snow and go play in it!:)

3. Young Pup

I feel the same way about the weather. If it is COLD then let it Snow.

4. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

mon-tues BOSTON BLAST?

This one could put a few extras under the tree if it tracks just right!payup

5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I think all of ohio will get atleast a salt event out of this system

6. lorentzlawnsnow

lorentzlawnsnow Senior Member

calling for 2-4 here.

7. Young Pup

Well, guys it started over an hour ago. Right now we have snow mixed with freezing rain. Going to be a fun one tonight.

8. Dogbonz

Dogbonz Member

Snow!!!

Hooray, Hi Guys, there calling for 2-4 here in Lake Odessa Mich. Its been snowing good now for 2 hours, the really light fluffy stuff. About 2.5 in. down now and looks like by Weather.com I'm in the middle of the storm. purplebou Can't wait to get at it early in the morn,
    Got to get those old ladies off to church!:angel:
    Hope everyone gets some tonight! <----- Pun intended:blush2: Um Snow that is!