1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Wiring

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by unhcp, Mar 11, 2013.

1. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Working on a 2004 ford f250 and having a problem with the headlights. We can only get the passenger side light to work on the plow or the truck since we installed the wiring. We have tried a few used modules and a few used headlight harness, not sure what else we can do?
    High beams work

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  2. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

I'm sure someone else will chime in and give you much more detailed instructions but i had the same problem on my boss's 04, there is a plug on the head light harness that has to be configured a certain way for the truck its going into. basically you have to swap the wire in the plug but its was so long ago that I kinda forget witch way it had to be. I took it to my fisher dealer thinking it was the module but he took one look at it and 2 seconds later it was fixed. it confused me because the factory head light was out too

3. unhcp

yeah i think the configuration plug is the issue

4. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

ask repoman he is a guru when it comes to fisher wiring, he should be able to walk you through it.

5. unhcp

It was missing the plug, just got 1 and it worked great