1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Wiring Schematics

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Kenny Powers, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Kenny Powers

Kenny Powers Junior Member

Does anyone know a quick reference, preferrably an online website, to the light schematics for a 2003 Ford F-350? Also, where I can find a diagram for the fuses underneath the hood. I checked the general fuses in the cab, of which none were blown. My problem is, I think, that my marker lights on my truck don't have power to them right now, because I also lost power to my instrument panel lights, dimmer lights, and a few other lights/ small functions on the truck. This wouldn't be that big of a problem, except that I think this also caused me to lose power to my relays for the plow lights, hence they won't switch over anymore.

I know the plow lights still work since I bypassed the relays like elite1 said in a different forum, so it must be a power problem to the relay through the brown wire. Any help is much appreciated, Thanks
  2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

owners manual, uhh if that dosent work then google
  3. mrv8outboard

mrv8outboard Senior Member

I have the Ford factory DVD service manual that covers that year. Head lamp wiring and the power distribution under hood. I will look in and get back to you.
  4. chevskeezy85

chevskeezy85 Junior Member

5. mrv8outboard

Here is what I have.

Attached Files:

6. mrv8outboard

Let me know if there is any thing else. I have the Ford factory DVD's 1996 thru 2008.