1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford truck shorty headers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cpsnowremoval, Nov 26, 2009.

1. cpsnowremoval

cpsnowremoval Senior Member

Bought these a week ago, the guy said they were of a 87-91 bronco 302EFI. So I took my manifolds off my 87 f150 and it bolts up fine but it exits out on my slave cylinder. they should work on a auto f150 or whatever series u got. I Heard these headers fit 1979-1993 mustangs. there in ok shape one of the flanges are bent alittle. asking $30 for them. im located in kenosha wisconsin

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

RIVERVIEW7 Member

what brand are they
  3. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

those are stock ford headers used on the 87-93 5.0 mustangs. they will fit any windsor small block, but the exit location is the question. i believe that they will not work work in a truck as they dump too close to the firewall.