1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford truck parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ZRT1000, Jan 31, 2007.

1. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

Let me know what you need, I am breaking up some trucks the years range from 66-99, located in eastern pa. zrt800@ptd.net

2. payton

payton Senior Member

dana 60 front axles how many ya got? ball joint or king pin how much per axle?

3. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

No 60 fronts right now that were not using, Last one sold for $950 kingpin style ..

4. gearhead

gearhead Member
    from ind.

I need a floor pan that goes over the trans (4 speed) with no or little rust for a 65 or 66

5. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

Nothing on the floor pan now, I just scraped a 66 that sat in my yard for 5 yrs.

6. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

in need of a ford borg warner 1356 transfer case for my 94 f350 it has the man 4x4 shifter not the electric model and i don't think it matters but it has the c6 auto tranny. thanks

7. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

ACA... Does the drive shaft slide into the back or does it bolt to a flange or yoke?

8. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

how about a bench seat for a 97 F350

9. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

I have a couple of useable ones, Nothing perfect. $50 ..

10. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

sorry about that forgot they made them both ways it has the slide yoke that just slides in for the rear driveshaft, front bolts up of course but i think thats the only way they made the front driveshaft. just let me know

11. ZRT1000

ZRT1000 Member

I only have the bolt up type at this time. It seems it is mostly the slide in type that have problems. Guys around here are "upgrading" to the bolt up to end the problems but you will need a rear shaft..

12. clark lawn

clark lawn PlowSite.com Addict
    from NE ohio

i sent you a pm