1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Trailer Towing Mirrors FS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by J&R Landscaping, Aug 31, 2010.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I have a set of extendable trailer towing mirrors off my 2006 F250 SD for sale. These mirrors are manual adjustments with a plain black housing and no turn signals.

Mirrors are in like new condition, and glass is in perfect condition. No dents or chips in the housings. Have original boxes and foam inserts for them as well.

Paid $350 + tax (for the set) for them 2 years ago.

Asking $ 250 or best offer. Buy pays shipping from zip code 19007 or I may be able to meet with-in a reasonable distance.

PM, call or text me!! My AOL email is in my profile. I will post pics by thursday evening. I might be able to text them sooner.
    267-934-6459- Joe

2. Rain Man

Rain Man Senior Member

you can get those mirrors on line new for $70 each.

3. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, but they're garbage. We put a set of aftermarket's with heat on one of our trucks and they shake like no tomorrow above 30mph where our Ford factory mirrors don't budge...

4. Rain Man

Rain Man Senior Member

The ones I got don't shake at all. For more than half the price I wouldn't care if they shook.