1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Team Tough Videos

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Enzo, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Im not clicking on all those...i will take ur word for it enzo!:waving:

3. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

tim they are the vids i swear i wouldnt post stupid **** like that

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Not doubting you enzo, just dont feel like clicking on all of them! Perhaps 2morrow i will feel more motivated!:drinkup:

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I have seen those before pretty cool.

6. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

7. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

pretty cool vids! i love # 10 of the f-450 hauling boats, i would love to do that for some extra cash, dang its got me looking in the classifieds for a f-350 dually :yow!:

8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

i seen them before

9. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

hey mannn.... wheres mine ... you notice not one of the videos show off roading capabilities .... hmmmmmm i ive seen dodge and chevy runnin through mud dirt and snow ... but what about ford ????? LOL

10. WilliamOak

go to gerald farnklin and watch it almost to the end. You see some off road action

11. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

yeah theres a vid where he is going off road in the mud you can see the truck doing some action. yeah i agree these vids want me to get a new truck, but i got to wait another year until i get more business or if i can land a few commercial accounts

12. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

yeh ive seen those. that man despises chevy

13. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

any truck can play around off road, this is showcasing trucks for people that work them every day, not the grocery runners that play in the mud on the weekend.

14. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

I would love to test one of those trucks out for a year!

15. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

its cool ford does that. I think all makes should have real people test their products even before they market them to the public. i only clould watch a couple than i got sick of the ford this ford that. I'll stick with my dodges thanks

16. WilliamOak

Sno keep in mind it's still a ford promo lol. If they didnt mention ford alot it would be pointless.
    ^just giving ya' a hard time.;-)