1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Tailgate, western joystick controller, misc items for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrdeere160, Dec 1, 2008.

1. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

I have the following items for sale.

2 sets of Ford stock taillight housings fits 92-96 f150, f250,f350 also 97 f250 & f350 asking $20 per pair or best offer

1 Stock Ford Tailgate the fits the same model truck as listed above. Great shape no rust no damage comes with cables. asking $100.00 or best offer

1 Western Joystick Controller with 6 pin plug works great its an extra that I dont need asking $100.00 or best offer.

also have a good Western ultramount light/control harness with plug asking $25.00

Also have good working alternator removed from 96 f250 stock amperage, I upgraded to higher amperage for plowing and lights make offer.

Stock 351w 5.8 truck engine block all machined and ready to be put together. I have about $400.00 in machine work in block. Have reciepts to prove asking $250.00

All items located in Lombard, IL 60148
    630-973-6352 ask for Rick

2. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

to the top

3. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

controller is sold

4. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

Hi sry off topic but where'd you get your higher amp alt?

5. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

Hey I tried calling and left a message, can you please call me about that controller you sold me.

6. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

alternator

I got it from dispatch automotive in addison.

7. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

controller

I tested that one tuesday morning and it was working okay. Are all the wires plugged securly into the 6 pin plug? It has to be something small because it was working fine. Try giggleing them and go down see if that helps. My phone is locked up I have to go get a new one tommorow. I was able to call my phone from another phone to check voicemails but the screen is frozen.

8. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

to the top