1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford superduty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by R.J.B., Mar 29, 2010.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

I am selling my 2009 ford f-250 crew cab 4x4 Lariat.It is loaded with only 6,000 miles.The only options it doesn't have are the moon roof and nav. Looking to get 39,000 firm if bought with plow. Couldn't buy a new one for less.There are pics of the truck in the boss forum with an 8 ft boss for sale.
  2. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

It has the 5.4, black on black with the chrome pkg.
  3. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

SOLD the plow asking 37,000 for the truck!
  4. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

If you don't think you can get a new one for less than $39, you're nuts. They're giving them away here, with the diesels. So, you might have your work cut out for you.
  5. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Yeah but the dealer won't give you a break on the sales tax!
  6. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

So i guess they are discounting the trucks 18 thousand because a diesel runs about 55k?
  7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I could buy a loaded 1 ton diesel 4 door right now for $43,800. So I am thinking your going to have to work to get $37,000 for a used one with a 5.4 in it
  8. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

ok. Thanks for your input but the truck market in cleveland is higher than most parts.For what reason i don't know??Especially compared to some of the guys here from the miswest with really good prices on their rigs for sale.
  9. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

you might be right, but neither will the NY DMV when I go to register the truck....
  10. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

I'm not in the market right now, that being said on my side (Canadian) of the border that truck is a fairly good deal. My suggestion is to post with some better pics, there's lots of guy's here that would be interested.
  11. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Thanks deVries i appreciate it.I was beginning to think i paid too much but thats what i owe on it.I will get more pics of it.