1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Superduty Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DeereFarmer, Dec 13, 2006.

1. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I bought these parts from Ford when I bought my truck, but my plans have changed a little so I am going to sell them. both prices are before shipping. The mats should not be a problem, but the bug deflector might be. These are not knock off cheap parts.

Brand new in the box bug deflector for a 1999 to 2005 F250, F350, Superduty, or Excursion. Color is black. $80 or best offer.

Brand new in the box set of tan all weather floor mats for 1999 to 2005 Ford F250 or F350 Superduty crew cab truck. Set includes two front floor mats and one large matt for all rear seats. Brand new, never used. The mats say Superduty on them and are very heavy duty. $80 or best offer.

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

bump for a good guy!

3. DeereFarmer

Here are some stock pics. Like I said these are all brand new never used. The mats go for $105 and the bug deflector is like $95.

Ford Mats1.jpg

4. DeereFarmer

aaaaaaaaaa

Ford Mats.jpg

5. DeereFarmer

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Ford Rear Mats.jpg

6. DeereFarmer

Last one!!!!!!!

Ford Bug Deflector.jpg

7. DeereFarmer

Bump. Still have both.

8. DeereFarmer

Bump it to the top.

9. DeereFarmer

Bump. Still have everything.

10. MarksLand

MarksLand Junior Member

Firt Time Out: I may be interested in the bug deflector. I have an '03' F-350 XLT, how does it mount up? clips, adhesive? What's your best price?

I live in Sterling and my business is in Stow - Lancaster is right in the middle, so it would be easy to hook up.

11. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

if they werent tan id be all over them

12. DeereFarmer

I am pretty sure that is has both clips and adhesive, but I can check on that later tonight. Make me an offer and it is yours. I have no need for it now. After this storm I can drop it by your house anytime. I am in Sterling all the time. Stow would work out as well. I check on the mounting tonight.

13. DeereFarmer

I checked the deflector and it has clips that hold it on. I am sure that there is some adhesive that goes along with it. If not you can ad some if need be.

14. MarksLand

MarksLand Junior Member

Deflector

First Time Out - How is $60 for the deflector?

15. DeereFarmer

$60 is fine. I just want to get rid of it. Let me know how you want to work everything out.

16. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Bump for a good deal...and a good guy!..looking for some rims? LOL

17. DeereFarmer

I'm always looking for some rims, but I'm just blind (and poor). The truck payment comes first. Maybe by summer I can afford some lol.

18. dieselboy

dieselboy Member

Floor mats still for sale?

19. DeereFarmer

Yes, I still have the whole set of mats.

20. DeereFarmer

Bump to the top.