1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Superduty Hide a way setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nevrnf, Dec 6, 2010.

1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I am removing the HAW from my truck. They are mounted in 03 clear headlights, factory clear markers and tail lights.
    The front setup is the headlights with amber whelen haw's, markers with amber Whelen haw's and Amber Nova Linear microthins for the grill controlled by a Sound Off Galileo 6 head 90 watt strobe controller.
    The rear has the factory tail lights with amber whelen haw's in the reverse light and Clear Whelen haw's in the brake light area controlled by a Whelen csp660 strobe controller. This was all mounted under the rear seat of my F250 X cab long bed and will include all the cables front and rear for the strobes. I dont have any pattern switchs for the boxes i just had a simple toggle switch for on and off.
    $550 for everything shipped anywhere in the USA.
    Pictures will be avaliable tomorrow.
    I

2. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Ok here are the pictures. I am totally negotiable on the prices and i am willing to seperate any way someone wants. I will have it all out next week as soon as my New headlights are here.

DSCI1316.jpg

DSCI1317.jpg

DSCI1319.jpg

DSCI1320.jpg

DSCI1321.jpg

3. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

Are the head lights and tail lights going with these?

4. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Yes the headlights, Markers and tails are included with this along with all the cables. The only thing you will need is on/off switches and if you choose, pattern change switches.

5. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Ok i got everything out and the grill lights are done for. The housings have rotted away so they are junk.
    SO new lower pricing for everything without the grill lights $350 shipped or i will sell the controllers,bulbs and cables seperatly. I feel my original pricing was a little high for this stuff and i am open to offers.

6. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Still have this. Needs to find a new home.

7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

can the reverse lights be used?...looks like you used that hole...but cant you just mount from side and re-install lights for stock reverse?

nice combo with the lenses and stuff....easy upgrade for someone...i bet i can move these in no time

8. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

PM sent.....

9. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member