1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford same mount?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by nwmoguy, Dec 9, 2011.

1. nwmoguy

nwmoguy Junior Member

Recognize this mount?

I have been looking for a mount for a 1992 Ford F250 4X4, I bought a plow mount today that looked identical to the one I need but the guy said it came off a 1993 F350, looks very similar to me but I am just looking at parts breakdowns from Meyer's site and I can not find a picture of the actual mount online either on the truck or off the truck, just finding pictures of drawings or parts breakdowns. What do you think, will it work or will I have to mod it? I really dont have a choice right now as I have a Chevy mount already that hasnt sold and then I bought this one because the guy said it was the right one, sure looks like it but im trying to make sure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. Michaelzz28

Michaelzz28 Member
    from Ohio

found this picture

ford.jpg

3. Michaelzz28

Michaelzz28 Member
    from Ohio

here are some more pictures

ford1.jpg

ford2.jpg

4. nwmoguy

nwmoguy Junior Member

oh man that does look different, do you think I can modify the one I got?

5. wva

wva Member

go to the meyer site you can find out for sure

6. nwmoguy

nwmoguy Junior Member

I found the numbers "11340" on the mount but I cant seem to find them on the Meyer site