1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford PSD Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fordpsd, Feb 2, 2009.

1. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Finally got a few pictures of the truck. None with the plow but next storm i will try to get some with the plow. Any other pics i take ill post here. This is my first truck and my first year plowing, been pretty good so far.

Truck 1.jpg

Truck 2.jpg

Truck 3.jpg

2. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

shes a beaut i love them older style fords auto or stick? all u need is a decent mini strobe and ull be all set i recomment the edge 9m or the ultra freedom

3. SantiniServices

SantiniServices Member

thats a beautiful truck. i love those 90's superduty wheels

4. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Thanks guys. its an auto and ive been looking at strobes and not sure what i want. if i get a light bar i want a mini-bar but for now i might just get the hide-a-ways.

5. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

sweet truck
    you could do hideaways and a mini edge on the back rack

6. mikeyfff1011

mikeyfff1011 Member

thats a sick truck i love those im thinkin about getting one myself but its hard to find i real nice one like that

7. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

Nice truck!

You have very good taste :drinkup:

I love mine

8. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

badass! I've always loved those Fords too.

9. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Looks really nice! Those 7.3 Powerstrokes are like the best! I like mine a lot. How many miles are on her?

10. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

Great looking Truck, I had one Identical to that one except it was the white with the silver two tone in the middle. I regret selling it last fall, I was one of few that had one in RI that was in good shape, I sold it with 88K, and yes it was an 97 XLT powerstroke diesel, with an auto. Best of Luck with it!

11. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Thanks for the comments. She has 204,000 on her now, bought her with 186,000 about a year and a half ago.

12. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Man that truck is BEAutiful! Close to the style of mine. Good luck with er

13. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

beautiful truck

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

nice truck. very clean also.

15. triplepower

triplepower Junior Member

clean looking truck I love the looks of those

DSC01338.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  16. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

Thanks, triplepower nice truck and the white mirrors are different but i they look good. did you do them yourself?

17. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

Hit the deck!!! Its an albino superduty !!!!!

18. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thats for sure! I never seen one like that, its unique though

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

there is a truck running around where I live like that. but it is supercab short bed like mine with the sport package with the painted bumpers and stuff. and the guy painted the towing mirrors red, painted the running boards red, tinted the windows black lol, painted the calipers red lol, and he has a brand new red western plow on it :) I walked into the gas station a couple weeks ago and he pulled up next to me as I was walking out and I go nice truck you like red? he said yep lol.

20. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

Your truck is in great shape- Real clean. Is the body original or has there been work done to it? Tough to find in that kinda shape- TEAM FORD!