1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ford plow trucks for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pats plowing, Jul 19, 2012.

1. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

buying a new dump have a few trucks im looking to sell
    1. 2004 f350 s/c xlt long bed with the 5.4l gas engine auto fisher plow setup 3 plug. 110k miles needs front wheel bearing, rear tires, brakes and tailgate latch needs repair blue in color

2. 2002 f350 reg cab 7.3l diesel 125k miles auto xlt with chip. recent parts in last 6 months include brake pads, rear caliper, starter, alternator, batteries, battery cables, ball joints u joints, master cylinder brake, tires good some rot over wheel wells and in bed. fisher 3 plug setup has oil leak possibly front seal but oil pan has been replaced by previous owner. marron in color

looking for offers on these have no time to fix needed repairs, will take photos if there is any interest.
    Also have 2 yellow minutemount 2 8" blades, an 8ft xblade stainless and a 9ft stainless x blade that fit on these trucks. Both have tow hookups and brake controllers. Truck 2 was used to plow two parking lots by previous owner and used as backup last year. Truck 1 was used to transport employees last 5 years used as back up truck.
    have values in mind just figured I would test the water here. trucks were used but not abused
    pm with questions or interest located in central mass. will sell with or without plows

2. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Pm me a price on the plows separately? And a ballpark on the 7.3. Thanks

3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

also send me a pm with a price on each of the plows

4. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

5. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

i will get pictures up by the end of the week. Looking for 6500 for red truck or 8k with a yellow plow. looking for 7000 for the blue and 8250 with a yellow plow. Red has been driven for two weeks and no oil has been leaking but I am not a mechanic. Located in Worcester Mass feel free to come check out. Also replaced the hub assembly on the blue this past weekend.
    Plow prices I am looking for are
    $2000 for the 8'ft MM2 old style lights believe they are from 2005. Both were stored indoors for several winters as I used xblades or vplows on my trucks. One still has original cutting edge will provide another.
    $2500 for 8ft xblade with snow deflector new cutting edge new motor fluids etc

$3000 for 9ft xblade new motor snow deflector will have new cutting edge to go with but never flipped the one I have on it now.
    Make offers on trucks new one is on way.