1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Parts for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CMerLand, Apr 2, 2003.

1. CMerLand

CMerLand Senior Member

I realize this isnt the sale ad section, but really is the best place to put this item.

I have a 89 F-150 extended cab pickup truck that was wrecked by the previous owner that I bought for parts. I took the bed and doors for my truck. The front end is smashed but the DS fender and the cab shell is good and usable. It has a inline 6 cylinder that the guy says was still running after the accident, and a 5 speed overdrive tranny in it. The blue interior is in good shape, and the front seat is usuable but torn, rear seat in excellent condition. All glass is good except rear window. Nice chrome bumper and bed liner also available.

If you are interested in any or all of these parts, any real offer will be accepted. Please email me at CMerLand@aol.com or you can PM me here on plowsite. Only going to keep it a couple weeks before I call the junkers to pick it up, so get those offers in soon.

Thanks alot.