1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford OEM f250-550 6500lb Coil Springs

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Oct 20, 2009.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

I bought these springs last week for my f250 and after getting my plow all setup and mounted for the first time, realized i dont really need them. truck holds the plow a lot better then i thought it would so not going to need these. just want my money back, not trying to make money on these for anything. i paid $100 for them so thats what im gonna ask for them but make me an offer, dont really have any need for them. they are basically brand new take offs, in perfect shape. heres the auction i bought them from, should have any info you need and yes i will ship for 25-30 bucks as they are heavy. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0330021715&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

spring 1.jpg

spring 2.jpg

spring 3.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  2. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

so you still have stock ones on? whats the rating on coils for stock F250 coils and the ones you purchased your looking to sell?
  3. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

my stock ones are 5200lb springs and as you saw in my other post, they hold the plow pretty well with a little bit of sag. the ones im selling are 6500lb springs. theyll hold damn near anythign off that front end without any sag im sure
  4. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I know this is pretty old, but do you still have these?