1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ford Mount picture/help needed

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by scottydosnntkno, Oct 20, 2014.

1. scottydosnntkno

scottydosnntkno Member

Looking for some quick help here. My new plow is on it's way here and I need a few pictures of someone with a 05-07 f2/350s mount setup. Ideally I need a couple pictures from the side, and a measurement from the bottom flat part of the frame rail to the ground.

Reason is my truck is lifted and I want to get an idea how far I have to extend the pushbar supports to make it work like on my old plow from a different brand.

Also, a measurement of how far you have your mount set (15.5" from the ground) and which hole your set on and if you have any more room to drop it down one more notch and how far that is

Anyone's help is greatly appreciated. I can't find any pictures of the mount on a truck
  2. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

How high are you lifted
  3. scottydosnntkno

scottydosnntkno Member

4.5" , but it appears from looking online the mount can accommodate up to a 2" lift, so I need to figure out the in between