1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ford haulin...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Sep 1, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

rented a 331 for a small addition, great rates! $148 for the day with two buckets 12" and 39" machine had cab ac/heat with only 360hrs on it. found my new rental location.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. PTSolutions

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

thats the same machine my nieghbor down the street runs he loves it, he hate sthe new zero tail swings

4. fordzilla

fordzilla Member

thats a beaut truck!

5. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I thought this was going to be a picture of your Chevy pickup pulling the Ford on the trailer because the Ford was broken. wesport:cool:

6. FLC2004

FLC2004 Senior Member

Thats a great rental rate for a 331. They're about $225 here for the day + whatever diesel you use.

7. PTSolutions

ya, the 7500# class machines range from 225-260 a day, and they are all open rops with one bucket only. this place is really cool, ill be doing rentals through them from now on. at this rate i prolly wont be able to justify a mini x purchase any time soon lol.

8. kps2389

kps2389 Junior Member
    from CT

How are you liking the Applachian? I'm thinking about getting something similar.

9. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

Looks good. Is your truck stock suspension wise? Looks like you are running air bags in the rear.

10. PTSolutions

honestly for what i paid for the trailer $6100, its been great, 16K capacity, H range tires, led lighting, its a great bargain. only thing i wish was better was the paint job. it scratches really easily especially on the rub rails and stake pockets. but it tows really smooth and predictable and the brakes are good.

i have AA code springs up front, they are the 7000lb. 550 springs and firestone air bags in the rear. im 5'11" and when the truck is empty the top of the tailgate is just past my shoulders. im going to put on a readylift leveling kit -2.5" up front and 1" in the rear.

11. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Man that truck looks so nice pulling that big load, looks nice anyways haha. I've liked that truck since the day you got it.

12. FLC2004

FLC2004 Senior Member

Man that powerstroke looks badass in burgandy, and you can tell its a ford, even with the weight she still stays level.

13. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

Definately is a beautiful truck and so is the other super duty they really compliment each other.